“European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas”.
Operation to build a freezer building with heat recovery and purchase of equipment for ZM "Brado-2" S.A. it is co-financed by the European Union under Measure 4.2 "Support for investment in the processing of agricultural products, trade in them or their development". Rural Development Program for 2014-2020. Expected results of the operation: improvement of competitiveness through an increase in the value added of basic agricultural production. Name of operation: "Construction of a freezer building with heat recovery and purchase of equipment for ZM" Brado-2 "S.A." P>
The operation involves the construction of a freezer building with heat recovery together with the necessary installations and equipment for storing poultry meat elements obtained after cutting. The project requires specific investment outlays, which includes:
- construction of a freezer with transformer station room, foundation for aggregates and installation of necessary installations (enlargement of the storage area necessary for storing meat partitioning elements, obtaining the space necessary for the installation of refrigeration equipment and shelving);
- purchase of refrigeration equipment with heat exchangers (they will support the process of storing products, including new generation devices – taking into account the reduction of energy consumption and recovery of energy from waste water);
- purchase of high storage sliding shelves (they will improve the efficiency of space management for products);
- purchase of an automatic wrapping machine for pallets (it will improve the safety of packaged batches of the assortment, affect the quality of the product offered);
- installation of an IT management system (will help effectively administer the production and storage process at the Plant, will affect increased productivity);
- commissioning of purchased devices and replacing them with currently used devices.