Rural development programme
“The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas”.
Operation aimed at the construction of a freezer building with heat recovery and the purchase of equipment for ZM “Brado-2” S.A. is co-financed by the European Union under measure 4.2 “Support for investments in the processing of agricultural products, trade in them or their development”. Rural Development Program for 2014-2020. Expected results of the operation: improvement of competitiveness by increasing the added value of primary agricultural production. Name of the operation: “Construction of a freezer building with heat recovery and purchase of equipment for ZM “Brado-2″ S.A.”
The operation consists in the construction of a freezer building with heat recovery together with the necessary installations and devices for storing poultry meat elements obtained after cutting. The project requires specific investment outlays, which include:
- construction of a freezer with a transformer station room, foundation for aggregates and installation of the necessary installations (increasing the storage space necessary for storing post-cutting meat elements, obtaining the space necessary for the installation of refrigeration equipment and racks);
- purchase of refrigeration equipment with heat exchangers (they will support the product storage process, but these will be new generation devices – taking into account the reduction of energy consumption and energy recovery from waste water);
- purchase of high-storage mobile racks (they will improve the efficiency of the use of space intended for storing products);
- purchase of an automatic pallet wrapper (improves the safety of packed batches of assortment, affects the quality of the offered product);
- installation of an IT management system (it will help to effectively administer the production and storage process in the Plant, it will increase productivity);
- launching the purchased devices and replacing them with the devices currently in use.