Rural development programme
“The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas”.
Operation aimed at equipping the plant with modern machinery and equipment for the production of meat products and counteracting climate change. It is co-financed by the European Union under the measure: 4.2 “Support for investments in the processing of agricultural products, trade in them or their development”. Rural Development Program for 2014-2020. Expected results of the operation: improvement of competitiveness by increasing the added value of primary agricultural production. Name of the operation: “Equipping the plant with modern machinery and equipment for the production of meat products and counteracting climate change.”
The operation consists in the assembly of a new evisceration line and the modernization of the cooling system together with the heat recovery system, which will allow to maintain appropriate production conditions necessary in this type of premises. In addition, a photovoltaic installation, a tariff scale, a two-chamber packing machine, weighing stations were installed and the IT system was expanded. The project requires specific investment outlays, which include:
- purchase of evisceration line;
- purchase of weighing stations;
- purchase of refrigeration equipment with heat exchangers (they will support the production process, but these will be new generation equipment – taking into account the reduction of energy consumption and the recovery of heat – waste energy);
- purchase of a tariff scale;
- expansion of the IT management system (it will help to effectively administer the production process in the plant);
- purchase of a two-chamber vacuum packer.