Rural development programme
“The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas”.
Operation aimed at equipping the plant with modern machinery and equipment for the production of meat products. For ZM “Brado-2” S.A. is co-financed by the European Union under measure 4.2 “Support for investments in the processing of agricultural products, trade in them or their development”. Rural Development Program for 2017-2020. Expected results of the operation: improvement of competitiveness by increasing the added value of primary agricultural production. Name of the operation: “Equipping the BRADO Plant with modern machinery and equipment for the production of meat products.”
The operation consists in the installation of a container conveyor system in a modernized production building along with a vertical line for dividing poultry with a weighing system and a fillet cleaning line. Refrigeration equipment and a shock freezing chamber with a heat recovery system will be installed in these rooms, which will allow us to maintain appropriate production conditions necessary in such rooms. The project requires specific investment outlays, which include:
- purchase of container conveyors, a vertical dividing line, together with a weighing and cleaning system;
- purchase of weighing stations and a metal detector; – purchase of refrigeration equipment with heat exchangers (they will support the production process, but these will be new generation equipment;
- taking into account the reduction of energy consumption and the recovery of heat – waste energy);
- purchase of an automatic pallet wrapper (improves the safety of packed batches of assortment, affects the quality of the offered product);
- expansion of the IT management system (it will help to effectively administer the production process in the plant);
- commissioning of purchased devices.